Why everyone wants to remove yahoo axis?

In my opinion; it
interrupts my focus on reading from any articles or blogs that I've search,
even when you accidentally point your mouse pointer to the Yahoo Axis toolbar
or platform or whatever it is, it will expand itself and will eventually
interrupt your eyes. And also while trying to use it to search, navigating by
clicking the middle of each website preview while dragging to the left and if I
release the mouse button it will eventually go to the website that I didn't
select, then I'll go back and search it again. Its annoying, I know it has a
button on the right to show the next
preview but some of us wants to click and drag.
Now, I want to ask
you, why do you want to remove yahoo axis?
You may answer it in
the comments section and advance thank you for your opinion.
Previous
Next Post »