How to create a System Repair Disc


It's 2012! and its time for me to make my strategic plan for dealing with laptops used by my end users at the office. I am going to start by creating a system recovery disc.

Basically, laptops needs to have a system repair or recovery disc. The reason for this strategy is to minimize my time from repairing and restoring from a clean state of restore point.

Lets start!

Creating a System Repair Disk in Windows 7

How to prepare for system repair disc creation?

  • Ready your disc aside for creating your first system repair disc.
  • Click Start.
  • In the search area, type system.
  • You will find Create a System Repair Disc in the program lists.



  • Next, Insert your blank DVD into the CD/DVD drive.
  • Click Create Disc.

















  • Click OK.
  • Put a label on your recovery disc.
Previous
Next Post »