Two Docks at the same time.



Hello World!
"Last year, I was searching something about an application like a quicklaunch with one click then open any software or files that is linked to that shortcut. I'll just make a review of my first post as of June 11, 2010 it has already reach 671 pageviews as of today, the day i created this post, I was wondering on how could i install two rocket docks at the same time, what I do is, I challenge myself and do something like collecting all kinds of dock software such as rocketdocks, objectdocks and etc, then install it all, that way I manage to meet and found just what I need to make my files open-up fast without mapping it to drive C:\ and D:\. Now, to help others who wants this kind of quicklaunch technique. here is my post, enjoy reading!"
I'm one of those people who wants to run multiple docks at the same time, for the reason that i want to launch my applications in just one click that will not require me to navigate from the Start menu or open My Computer then go to drive d:\ just to open-up a file..


Rocketdock doesn't have yet any features of multiple dock displayed on the desktop.
I have also read some forums that there is a software that has a features of multiple docks, but unfortunately it is only available if your purchase the full version of the product.


Check this forums for more info.
Now, here is what you can do to make two docks at a time but with two different software.
Just download the link below then install it. That will make you satisfy.


1. RocketDock - Click Here


What is Rocketdock?


RocketDock is a smoothly animated, alpha blended application launcher. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock.


Now with added Taskbar support your minimized windows can appear as icons on the dock. This allows for better productivity and accessibility.


Features:
Minimize windows to the dock
Real-time window previews in Vista
Running application indicators
Simple drag-n-drop interface
Multi-monitor support
Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
Icons zoom and transition smoothly
Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
Positioning and layering options
Fully customizable
Completely Portable
ObjectDock Docklet support
Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y'z Dock skins
Runs great on slower computers
Unicode compliant
Supports many languages and can easily be translated
A friendly user base :)
And best of all... its FREE!!!


2. ObjectDock - Click Here


What is Objectdock?


ObjectDock is an animated dock program for windows. Put your favorite links, programs and widgets on your dock for quick access with a stylish appearance.


Features:

Put shortcuts on your dock
Display running applications on your dock
Put docklets on your dock
Icons zoom on mouse-over
Optional swinging icons on mouse-over
Skinnable backgrounds with reflections
Change the appearance of the icons of running tasks and shortcuts
Position dock on any edge of the screen
Optionally hide Windows taskbar
Optionally represent running programs by snapshot of their window
Ability to autohide dock for maximized applications



Here is a screenshot of my desktop "taken last year 2010" running two docks at the same time:


























I Hope this helps anyone who wants this kind of stuff...
Please leave a comment if you find these helpful.

Previous
This is the oldest page